Technical mk1 punto sx hesitant

Currently reading:
Technical mk1 punto sx hesitant

casement60sx

Hello i am just wondering what the problem could be with my punto it seems to be quite hesitant in power it seems to appear more in 2nd gear the plugs have been changed in it as i regally change em as i do alot of mileage in it just want to know what could be the possible problem reply asap please rob

the fuel filter has been changed just before its last mot which was in september i regually change plugs as i said i do alot of driving, the belt hasnt been off recent as ive owned it for a year a half and it has 93500 on it and it had 70 odd thousand on it when i got it the air filter was changed last year and oil filter was changed last year

hhmmmm sorry to be of no help, I can't really suggest any thing other than what has already been suggested by other's. :(

But hang about as the clever people on here have helped me time and time over with problem's and there advice as always been spot on! :worship:

Check or even replace ignition wires, check coils. Check visible electrical contacts in case they cause ignition problems.

a motor part suppler said it could be the coil pack my mate said map sensor and the 02 sensor you mean by lambda ?

Back