Technical MK1 Punto Fuel Consumption Calculator I Made

Currently reading:
Technical MK1 Punto Fuel Consumption Calculator I Made

I was looking in my Punto's handbook at fuel consumption and realised it was taking forever because of converting to miles from km, so I made a program in VB which will tell you approximatly how many miles your car can do with however many litres of petrol in the tank.

It's obviously not 100% accurate but it gives you a pretty good idea, and I thought some Punto enthusiasts might find it quite useful. In the download there's a user manual too which tells you how to use it if you can't figure it out. :)

mkkk.PNG

Download: Because I'm not allowed to post URLs :mad: you'll have to PM me for it (or someone else can post the link) Or you can leave your email here and I'll email it to you.

Last edited:
Thats working out range (miles left in tank) NOT fuel consumption (miles per gallon)

And will not be accurate as driving conditions and car conditions will affect it greatly.

The hand book calls it fuel consumption :confused:, and I know, I used the data from the hand book where they simulated driving in built up areas, and with frequent acceleration and gear change, so yeah driving down a motorway is likely to use less and there are factors such as weight and driving style.

Back