General Mk1 bonnet badge

Currently reading:
General Mk1 bonnet badge

mufc

How do you get it off after undoing the bolt?? Hairdryer?

check my post on page 2 titled "styling tips wanted" thats what you will be left with so my advice look at this b4 you do nefink (y)

Credit card did the job, my badge didn't fit that good so took advantage of my new tube of tiger seal and wipped it on with that! taped it down now

You are really interested in this spoiler lol!! I am gunna bolt it down soon so you can't come and pinch it! I got it off ebay used, 50 including postage, needs a resray, only because I am picky though:p

You are really interested in this spoiler lol!! I am gunna bolt it down soon so you can't come and pinch it! I got it off ebay used, 50 including postage, needs a resray, only because I am picky though:p

i want the spoiler :D you manage to source the spray from rome:rolleyes: or you goin halfords lol

Am I just showing my age that I actually like the front badge on the mk1? Whenever I think of Fiat, it is always that shaped logo that comes to mind. I know that red was the original badge colour, but Fiat will always be blue for me - blue badges and blue keys.

Am I just showing my age that I actually like the front badge on the mk1? Whenever I think of Fiat, it is always that shaped logo that comes to mind. I know that red was the original badge colour, but Fiat will always be blue for me - blue badges and blue keys.

bein as my car a R reg my badge was no longer blue (n) it had to go lol

I just got the mk2 fiat badge the circle one but where its blue mines black! Sh*t hot! I will be buying it off that ebay listing but pointless buying it if the effin spoiler won't stay put! Hopefully tomorrow morning it will be nice and secure:eek:, Any1 here put a spoiler on with tiger seal? When it is set does it move at all? Would it be relatively hard to pull off?

I just got the mk2 fiat badge the circle one but where its blue mines black! Sh*t hot! I will be buying it off that ebay listing but pointless buying it if the effin spoiler won't stay put! Hopefully tomorrow morning it will be nice and secure:eek:, Any1 here put a spoiler on with tiger seal? When it is set does it move at all? Would it be relatively hard to pull off?

if ur near stoke ne tym id help you get it off:ROFLMAO: o.j u tried countersinking wholes and bolting it on?

Counter sinking wholes??? I aint bothered bolting it as there are no factory holes there, and I aint drillin through my car! Everyone on here uses tiger seal so I thought I would tag along with the idea athlough, my first attempt wasn't that succesful!:mad:

Counter sinking wholes??? I aint bothered bolting it as there are no factory holes there, and I aint drillin through my car! Everyone on here uses tiger seal so I thought I would tag along with the idea athlough, my first attempt wasn't that succesful!:mad:

thats because no one has told you the special ingredient you have to add!

Last edited:
Back