Posted by Stu DemonD
Elvaston Castle
Sunday, August 5, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 5, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
oh was it haha! I did try and follow but when I lost you 3 I stuck sat nav on then caught a glimpse of you up the road as i turned round :)

Yeh we ended up 5 miles away before we both pulled over and asked where we were going :eek: SatNav went straight on and found it :p amazed by how fast everyone had parked up, we were only 5ish minutes late :rolleyes:

Michael

It was probably the Bristol. !

I dont do it for prizes, but there was some lovely Fiats there, they stood just as tall as any Alfa.
Great organisation from the Mitcar people granted, they just seemed a bit bias.

i voted for the classic 500, the awesome yellow one with friendly drive, he name escapes me now but he was a jolly fellow.. When i submitted my vote i had a glance at the piles of votes they had already organised and it got quite alot of votes but wasn't even mentioned during awards :(

this one:
DSC_00673.jpg

I wanted to vote for the alfa sud parked opposite me but he left quite early on, truely epic car.. no photo's of it uploaded so far, i have some on my camera but still not found the thing to get pics off it.

i voted for the classic 500, the awesome yellow one with friendly drive, he name escapes me now but he was a jolly fellow.. When i submitted my vote i had a glance at the piles of votes they had already organised and it got quite alot of votes but wasn't even mentioned during awards :(

this one:
DSC_00673.jpg

I wanted to vote for the alfa sud parked opposite me but he left quite early on, truely epic car.. no photo's of it uploaded so far, i have some on my camera but still not found the thing to get pics off it.

If its the Alfa Sud I'm thinking of he's from Yorkshire and comes to the AlfaNutz meets (y)

A big thanks to jatinkson for helping at the BBQ, I made sure no one was poisoned :D ;)

You are still all our biatches as you queued up for your meat :slayer:

I so wish we had a video of the convoy leaving ASDA - at what point did you guys not hear me say 'Orange car first, Blue Ducato van 2nd' - as me and @ben struggled to get anywhere near the front...

...next time, I am tempted to just say 'Gumball!'

A cracking day out - great to see the old stalwarts there, together with some new faces, just don't mention the large puddle eh Fraz ;)

Many thanks to all the events team for the organisation.

Special thanks for the burger - Stu DemonD whatever you did to it, I didn't keel over (y)

Thanks ben as usual - what the heck was that silver tank tape for btw, other than as entertainment while we were eating?! ;)

Shame about the parking & the location wasn't great either - trekked over to the "castle" and there was nothing much to see (n)

Sadly I listened to the instructions so by the time we got out of Asda I was parked in a corner under a tree - what a waste of cleaning the Coupe :bang: So hidden no-one even took a picture of it, though the Coupe Forum guys noticed it and seemed impressed at how shiny & unmodified it was :cool:

Back