MITCAR 2009 - Burghley House, Stamford - 16th August.

Currently reading:
MITCAR 2009 - Burghley House, Stamford - 16th August.

O

Ozric-Al

Another one that is always a good show for BOO, this gives us a really good opportunity to establish ourselves as one of the premier members clubs in the Italian Car community. Like Brooklands, this one is for anything Italian so even of you are mid-project or not into mods, even if you are not a member of BOO, you are all welcome at this one (please note that Non-BOO members will be harried to the pits of Hell by Wimmy to join up - Only joking ;)).
http://www.mitcar.co.uk/

The date is SUNDAY 16th AUGUST and this year we are in Lincolnshire - BURGHLEY HOUSE, which is just north of Peterborough.
http://www.burghley.co.uk/

No news on entry prices or BBQs yet but I will get in touch with the organisers soon to confirm.

For those that have not joined us at MITCAR before, this one is usually hot, relaxing and leaves everyone full of cake (as it's always near to my birthday and Mummy likes to make cakes for the day) : -

2004 cake -
P1010020.JPG

2005 cake -
DSC00386.JPG

2006 cake -
mini-IMG_2115.jpg

As to why she always puts naked ladies on them I really don't want to get into that right now.

For the last 3 years we had a "Best BOOzers Car" award for the best Brav/Marea on the day.
I will again ask for this years "Best BOOzers Car" competition to be judged in the same way as all the other prizes at MITCAR - this means that Myself and Wimmy will be freed up to enjoy the day (as well as having the chance of winning this time) as EVERYONE attending the event will be voting for which BOOzers car is the best in show!

Previous galleries are here: -

2004 Gallery

2005 Gallery

2006 Gallery
2007 Gallery

So in true BOO tradition, if you're up for joining us at this one please post below with your forum name and your postcode so I can add you to the list and organise the convoys. As before, please keep this post ONLY for this information and I will delete your posts as I add you to the list.

Thanks all.

Oz.

Interested so far: -
Ozric-Al
Will DY2
ShaunCo FY5
Gillan
Sly Si?
TommyK
Kate
JayVfr
andyb76?
Da Boss SK5 6JG?

If you later decide that you cannot come please let me know as it takes a considerable amount of time and effort to organise the convoys. Ta.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

i was there last year but not in my own car, but i will be there this year in my own car :)

ShaunCo FY5

ShaunCowhats.gif

She's a monster soon to be revealed :)

If they didnt want it stripping they shouldnt have used nuts and bolts :)

Unfortunately on me hols then, enjoyed this one last year, although the weather was a bit ****e!

Have fun guys and girls.

th_030-1.jpg

That is a well deserved bump, surely we can manage more than 3 people or is boo truely dead.

signew1.jpg

sorry guys and girls im a no go, just looked at the date and im on my jollys :)

stephend

PIC_0085-1-2.jpg

Rat is back on the road :)... New bits coming soon!

will have a think about this one. this will definatly the last meet i come to in my bravo will be selling it sometime soon or part exchanging it.

Bump.

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

If there's cake I'll be there!!!!

Are BBQ's welcome to this one???

If so... can anyone thinking of bringing them disposable one's remember to use the stand and NOT burn the grass!!!

or just plonk your sausage on my portable BBQ!

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

Lol! Ooo-er. Not sure I'd plonk my sausage anywhere near you me old fruit. ;)
Will get in touch with the organiser to find out the score and I'm sure Mum will be sorting a cake soon now that she's finished gadding about in Sri Lanka. ;)

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page

Maybe maybe, got a wedding the day before and I can't guarantee I'll be in one piece after a bike track day the weekend before...

Fingers crossed me and the spaniard will make it though ;)

just bumping, im getting excited for this one, although im hoping my car will make it in as i struggled this weekend.

ill be coming from blackpool which is nearly 3hr drive so if i can make it im sure most can!

ShaunCowhats.gif

Does anyone know how much it is? i looked on the website and i couldn't find anything :(

signew1.jpg

i think its like £5 or something...if u take £20 ull have more than enough for food aswell..

ShaunCowhats.gif

....or something. Of the stately homes Burghley House is not cheap to get in. Previously this event has been excellent but low key. If it's anymore then £5 forget it. It would be a shame for it to go the way of rip off AutoItalia Stamford Hall.

Just checked and it's £5 per Italian Car.
BBQ's are not allowed unfortunately.

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page