Bosworth Battlefield & Country Park
Sunday, August 27, 2006 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 27, 2006 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
PNL said:
BOO HISS :bang: the WELSH SHOW is the day before this one and you are quite near but are not coming :bang:

Come on Phil we are Welsh therefore rich enough to travel to shows :rolleyes: these poor English just look after their own. Thats at them all not just the person you quoted.:(

Steve

Come on Phil, be nice to see you again.

Now you know the way to Leicestershire, wont take you long ..... :p

steve1219 said:
Come on Phil we are Welsh therefore rich enough to travel to shows :rolleyes: these poor English just look after their own. Thats at them all not just the person you quoted.:(

Steve

i gave you a banner for it, but technially thats the welsh banner.
wheres little steves and big steves donny photos?
i should hope you are rich working 70 hours a week :eek:

S0 RUN said:
dont get back from hols till Saturday night so its a rush to get to Mitcar

Well that's a different matter all together as you are on hols you cant very well be with us as well at the Welsh but remember the Welsh is going to be one of the best show there is in the future :slayer:
And @ 55 stilo schuey I know you would be there if you could mate with kubi as well no doubt (y)

dave said:
i gave you a banner for it, but technially thats the welsh banner.
wheres little steves and big steves donny photos?
i should hope you are rich working 70 hours a week :eek:

Did you know Dave that Cardiff has been voted as the dearest city in GB to live just a shame we dont have the same wages as the londoners though aint it (n)

Apparently Babysei is working on a stand but I've seen nothing posted here recently so have sent a PM to see what's going on and if no reply, I'll see what I can do (y)

EDIT - have just had a (very speedy) reply :D Dave has apparently now taken over organising this one (does he know this yet?). We all park together but it's very informal, there are no laid out stands or such like.

Dave, what time have we to be there for please and can the information be added to the first post :)

Last edited:
Back