South West Midlands Italia: March Madness Monmouth Meat!

Currently reading:
South West Midlands Italia: March Madness Monmouth Meat!

Midlands Italia: March Madness Monmouth Meat!
Posted by homeward
Jo's Place, Ross-on-Wye
Sunday, March 2, 2014 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, March 2, 2014 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
do you mean your car won't be ready for the 1st weekend, :confused:
luckily mine was for the 1st FF meet - 3rd March 2013

shame you can't get over to Monmouth,
hopefully see you in the warmer ( drier) weather (y)

@Sweex.. how wet is it round Gloucester / Stroud..??

Charlie
Yeah thats right it wont be ready. Everything should be sorted by the end of March. I could go in the 100HP but I want to keep the miles low and not risk damaging it before it gets traded in.

Have you gone over to abarthisti?
Also, you should bring it to the meet!!!
Yeah im on there now under *wait for it* Full Metal Scorpion! Yeah I know im awesome, hold your applause. Cant bring it as I wont have it then. Only ordered it Saturday (15th) so the registration and everything needs sorting. I get paid on the 7th (rubbish I know) of every month so the earliest would be the weekend of the 8th. Dont even know if it would be ready for then either.

Yeah im on there now under *wait for it* Full Metal Scorpion! Yeah I know im awesome, hold your applause. Cant bring it as I wont have it then. Only ordered it Saturday (15th) so the registration and everything needs sorting. I get paid on the 7th (rubbish I know) of every month so the earliest would be the weekend of the 8th. Dont even know if it would be ready for then either.

Loving the name hahaha! So have you bought it brand new?!?! If so, that is pretty awesome!
Ahhh ok :( well i hope to see it soon dude!

Loving the name hahaha! So have you bought it brand new?!?! If so, that is pretty awesome!
Ahhh ok :( well i hope to see it soon dude!
Yeah its brand new,delivery mileage. I dont know much about Puntos to be honest but as I understand it the Supersport is a limited production run. And they are the last of the line Punto Abarths as they are concentrating on the 500. So my car was probably made last year.

Yeah its brand new,delivery mileage. I dont know much about Puntos to be honest but as I understand it the Supersport is a limited production run. And they are the last of the line Punto Abarths as they are concentrating on the 500. So my car was probably made last year.

loving the NEW NAME (y):D

last of Punto's..??, :(
this time last year I was having a hard time ordering my new TA,
as ( I was told) production had stopped - changing from "punto 6 to Punto7 " I was told..:confused:

so I can't imagine they did ANOTHER re-launch... only to stop altogether in another 6 months..although we are talking FIAT UK:bang::cry:

Charlie

loving the NEW NAME (y):D

last of Punto's..??, :(
this time last year I was having a hard time ordering my new TA,
as ( I was told) production had stopped - changing from "punto 6 to Punto7 " I was told..:confused:

so I can't imagine they did ANOTHER re-launch... only to stop altogether in another 6 months..although we are talking FIAT UK:bang::cry:

Charlie
Sorry I meant last of the Puntos for Abarth not Fiat. The Abarth Punto isnt selling so they are concentrating on the 500. It could be wrong but thats what I read and im sure Sweex told me the same at a meet.I find the entire Abarth line up confusing with all the different kits and editions.

Off topic but I think the abarth punto is over priced for what it really is. And I hate to say it but nearly everyone i see driving an Abarth 500 is about 50 years old (men and women) and I feel they buy it just to have something that's not a mini and technically not a fiat and an abarth punto is less appealing and a bit OTT when compared to a 500. This is speculation though I might be 100% wrong!!!!

Also I've heard there is not going to be a new punto and instead it's going to be replaced with a 5 door 500. I hope this isn't the case as since the day I went to look at my punto I knew it was exactly the car for me. The competition I looked at just didn't compare, especially in the looks department ;)

I pray I am wrong though. I would hate to move away from fiat but the 500 looks just aren't for me. But still if fiat go down the mainly selling 500 style cars route it does make sense, judging by the amount I see on the roads

Back