General Mid-Wales 4x4 Meet - Carmarthenshire - May 2018

Currently reading:
General Mid-Wales 4x4 Meet - Carmarthenshire - May 2018

I'm not allowed the full trip but do want to do a day or two please. Happy to camp/pod somewhere else if the rooms are unavailable.
Probably Monday - Wednesday ish.
I've had a request from David for you guys to do Monday to Wednesday evening - there is room at the accommodation so I've marked you both down for that if you're OK with it?

Hi Andy, I am in Spain until mid april and will be back in time for Wales. I have convinced my wife that she won't be risking her life to accompany me! I contacted the venue to find out if they can accommodate a couple before I committed myself. Yes they have room for us and I have booked direct with them. Can you add Dorothy to the list of those attending this fantastic week? I am bringing the Panda on a trailer this time, in case I trash it!!!
Regards from Spain.
Keith

Hi Andy, I am in Spain until mid april and will be back in time for Wales. I have convinced my wife that she won't be risking her life to accompany me! I contacted the venue to find out if they can accommodate a couple before I committed myself. Yes they have room for us and I have booked direct with them. Can you add Dorothy to the list of those attending this fantastic week? I am bringing the Panda on a trailer this time, in case I trash it!!!
Regards from Spain.
Keith
Hi Keith please can you let me know which room you have booked because I have organising the rooms in order to make a group booking. Cheers.

Ok as were only going to be with you Tuesday / Wednesday. Could we come with this as well it’s got the same badge as a panda IMG_9987.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9987.JPG
    IMG_9987.JPG
    676.8 KB · Views: 58
Liverpool corporation used one in the market arcade as a fire engine as it could climb the steps imported by Ry lands uk

It's been a while coming but I've been cleared for the whole week. See you all in Wales - got a list ready for the Sisley, it looks quite daunting at the moment but I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead, see you all there :)

Working on magenta atm but hopefully she will be there if not brian

Oh damm really should of said on here too, I'll be coming in Stubbie the Sisley can't wait! not long now. :slayer:

Lewis

so was hoping to come along for one of the days but its looking pretty unlikely atm, this, my anniversary and the wife birthday are all within 1 week lol..
If i do pop over for the day its gonna be a last minute spur of the moment thing, is there phone signal there? If so I'll just message someone going to let them know.

Back