Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sunday 25th May

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,
time to get voting for your preferred dates,

as it's now "show-season", and some of the FF regulars have other commitments,

the plan is to meet at a large parking are on the side of A34 - Oxford, ( 10 / 10:30)

convoy to Roadside "Diner" ( for 11 am),
other driving options are open - lovely "Berkshire downs" scenery within 20 mins drive.

I'm running this VERY close to home, so I'll know more options for numbers/ weather,etc,

Charlie

Last edited:
Thanks for setting this up, Charlie. Hope it didn't cause you too much grief! ;)

Can only do 25 May: but, as it's a bank holiday weekend, plans may change, I'm afraid.... :eek:

PS: Let me know if you want me to set up the event thread, when a date's agreed on. In the meantime, I shall PM everyone (now around 160!) on the MI mailing list, to let them know this is here.... (y)

What happens if in the end its a draw between 2 dates?

We'll build a dome like in MadMax 3 and fight to the death!!! ....... TWO CARS ENTER.......ONE CAR LEAVES! :D

Charlie will:
  1. toss a coin;
  2. send the heavies round, to persuade someone to add their vote for his preferred date;
  3. accept bribes;
  4. go into hiding; or
  5. have a nervous breakdown.
I think none of these is likely... -- but it is up to him, I think, to make the final decision: if everybody's happy with that. Otherwise, you can just blame me...! :D

Charlie will:
  1. toss a coin;
  2. send the heavies round, to persuade someone to add their vote for his preferred date;
  3. accept bribes;
  4. go into hiding; or
  5. have a nervous breakdown.
I think none of these is likely... -- but it is up to him, I think, to make the final decision: if everybody's happy with that. Otherwise, you can just blame me...! :D

If it's a 5 way tie date wise, the least favourite date could be chosen. That's got a certain perverse logic to it! :D

Last edited:
Back