General media player not working?

Currently reading:
General media player not working?

noymad

my media player no longer works, it used to play automatically when the car was started but not now, using the controls to play it only bring the wee voice women up saying no media found, iv taken the usb out and formatted it reloaded files on it but still the same?

Viewing on my phone at the minute so can't see that site..will it instruct me how to do it?

reboot the car by disconnecting battery earth for a few minutes (y)

if you still have issues check your stick is formatted correctly and that the software release is up to date

full answers in blue and me section

reboot the car by disconnecting battery earth for a few minutes (y)

if you still have issues check your stick is formatted correctly and that the software release is up to date

full answers in blue and me section

This is the typical lazy answer that I used to give but you SHOULD NOT give anymore.

You're just wasting his time and ours because he will be back again two days later with the same issues.

Fiat has released a blue&me update that fixes these glitches forever and that's what he should do.

This is the typical lazy answer that I used to give but you SHOULD NOT give anymore.

You're just wasting his time and ours because he will be back again two days later with the same issues.

Fiat has released a blue&me update that fixes these glitches forever and that's what he should do.

i did the update on my Black car and that still crashes occasionally, the Red car has a hissy fit every few months too

there are limits to what updates you can apply IIRC

Back