Me on the Radio!!! waaaa!!!

Currently reading:
Me on the Radio!!! waaaa!!!

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Being on the radio is really wierd. Done it a couple of times now, with the best one being a quiz on LBC (London talk station). I didn't do that well :eek:

The funny thing was, I was at my parents' house and they were obviously listening in another room and at one point they charged in and blurted out an answer for me to give the guy asking questions, while not knowing there was like a 30 second delay. So all you could hear on the radio was them whispering in the background and me telling them to "shut up and go away" :ROFLMAO:

I hope you enjoyed your five minutes of fame though!

:ROFLMAO: my mum did a quiz on radio once, she was at the shop and all the customers were giving her the answers - she won lol :slayer:

Yeah i had the radio turned off, but I had a terrible echo, could hear every word i said a split second later - which was wierd!

Last edited:
Was trying to find pictures of your car. Are they hidden?! This "purple car with white leather interior" sounds, urm, interesting :p

right click on alainas name and view photo gallery

I did that, but couldn't see any amongst the 100 and whatever images that came up. Missed the option to view all images - at which point I got 700 and something come up after clicking it :eek:

its the one in my sig :)

lol I guessed that much - I just wanted to see some bigger photos :p

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back