Technical Marea 2.0 20V Weekend NON starter

Currently reading:
Technical Marea 2.0 20V Weekend NON starter

I had a simular problem . The key code light was on and the injector(managment light) on. car would not start.One day the car would start the next it wouldnt. You ve proberbly tried this already but , my problem was the fuse/relay box in front of the battery which too look at seemed ok but when i removed the fuses and the relays the slots for the fuses were built up with crap. i removed the fuse holders and tipped them upside down and sprayed them with electro solve spray. i think and i stand to be corrected but one of the fuses in there is for the fuel pump and also a 10amp fuse for engine managment. Worth a try if you hav nt already ,
hope this helps
Dave

that happened to me once in my old saab 900i turbo..

One mistake (and its easily forgotten ) when changing the cam sensor is--once the cam pulley is removed, to- remove the build up of rust and debri built up on the ring on the back of the cam pulley which runs though the sensor. If this is not cleaned off then this can again build up on the NEW sensor FACES and cause problems ,as, the sensor is MAGNETIC and needs two clean faces. The sensor is only needed on start up so once the car is running it WILL run all day.
Just a sudden thought.Remove rocker cover to see behind the pulley. you can clean the ring from here .
hope this helps.
dave
( by heck ya got me thinkin )

Last edited:
Back