Styling Male/Female colours

Currently reading:
Styling Male/Female colours

Well being a male I've ordered one of these - looking exactly like this.

I prefer to think that its Retro, rather than girly. TBH I don't give a feck what other people think. It's their insecurity that makes them question other people's individualism and choice - SCREW 'EM! (y)

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 43
:yeahthat: however keeping it like that is a PITA, I have enough problems keeping the Purple one looking clean.

Ha, tell me about it. Spent three hours washing & detailing my black 500C, and by the next day it was already covered in a fine layer of dust/pollen which show up as little grey/white specks on the black surface. And I hadn't even driven the car yet :yuck:

I've just ordered a CoverCraft Noah car cover, that will alleviate this problem somewhat.

Well I love the Volare blue and had never considered it might be seen as female! As someone said earlier, this country has the weirdest hang ups over what "should be" male or female......

I would avoid the pink one tbh mainly because it doesn't look very good. ;)

I have driven a pink car (Pinky the Panda below) and the first time I wanted a paper bag on my head!! By the time I'd had it a couple of weeks I was enjoying menacing the locality with a bright pink Panda driven flat out everywhere - paper bag not required! (y)

I would never buy a beige 500, but must admit it looks much better than it has any right to in those colours.

Back