makes you wonder if helmets are all that!

Currently reading:
makes you wonder if helmets are all that!

First one looked like the moped riders fault (unless there were traffic lights we couldn't see). He crossed two lanes of traffic and got sideswiped. Amazing that he almost landed on his feet!

The second accident video - WTF?!!! Looks like a pair of wheels came off a lorry or something and knocked him over. The attendant seemed more concerned about getting the pump nozzles back onto the pump rather than seeing if the guy was alright! :eek:

that first one always makes me shout at the computer. if some retard on a bike did that to the front of my car i swear he'd wish the impact killed him.

First one looked like the moped riders fault (unless there were traffic lights we couldn't see). He crossed two lanes of traffic and got sideswiped. Amazing that he almost landed on his feet!

The second accident video - WTF?!!! Looks like a pair of wheels came off a lorry or something and knocked him over. The attendant seemed more concerned about getting the pump nozzles back onto the pump rather than seeing if the guy was alright! :eek:

First - very lucky to not open his head up.

Second - first part of first aid.. Awareness. Make the area safe for you. Don't want petrol pouring all over the floor. :)

First - very lucky to not open his head up.

Second - first part of first aid.. Awareness. Make the area safe for you. Don't want petrol pouring all over the floor. :)

That's very true, but petrol pipe nozzles should automatically shut off when any kind of impact is felt i.e. dropping them on the floor.

You are right though in that the first thing to be taught in first aid/ CPR is to not put yourself in danger when going to the aid of someone else. If it is safe to do so only then can assistance be given. The attendant still didn't seem to do much about the chap who got knocked over until the end of the video though!

that tyre did wipe him out wonderfully though, there's not much you can do other than call an ambulance, and laugh, and then post it on youtube.

well yes thats true as well, it depends who fault it is, i'm assuming the car had right of way because the bike was entering the road and the car was already traveling on it.

I really shouldn't laugh, but...

:ROFLMAO:

Back