Technical Major boost / turbo issues

Currently reading:
Technical Major boost / turbo issues

A few days ago the gp started playing up, down on power - turbo whistle increased in volume and the re-circ valve also increased in power. Drove it today and it slowly lost power until the turbo stopped kicking in alltogether :mad: i cant see any pipes that have come off but where should i start looking?

checked all the boost hoses connecting to the intercooler and stuff? is there any unusual sounds when idling?

is this with the vl38?

checked all the boost hoses connecting to the intercooler and stuff? is there any unusual sounds when idling?

is this with the vl38?

it sounds pretty normal when idling really, yeah i had a 'new' vl38 fitted about a month or so ago, i cant see anything and dont have the time to be faffing around with it

Sounds very similar to when my old car split a boost hose. They can be hard to spot since the split only opens when the boost pressure builds.

it sounds pretty normal when idling really, yeah i had a 'new' vl38 fitted about a month or so ago, i cant see anything and dont have the time to be faffing around with it

Take it in to a dealers or an independent garage then...

Back