mai Gsi

GSi MSD 0141.... meh :confused:

DSCF0103.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

And what i seen in the passenger footwell :devil:
DSCF0097.jpg

love the vauxhall, was thinking about getting the 2.0 sri as my next car. but after driving a GP last month just had to have one... :D

hi and love car alainax, i had a black one years ago with full gsi kit,was a fast car and blew away a few scoobys on its day,

hit the traction control button off at roundabouts then you can have real driftin fun,
AND dont lower as upsets the balance/ride [as there already lowered]

cheers and have a good day/night........

Last edited:
hi and love car alainax, i had a black one years ago with full gsi kit,was a fast car and blew away a few scoobys on its day,

hit the traction control button off at roundabouts then you can have real driftin fun,
AND dont lower as upsets the balance/ride [as there already lowered]

cheers and have a good day/night........

thanks hun! :cool:

Oi! you arent in the alumni group yet :eek:
:rolleyes:

Well the good news is i put the charged battery in and she started first time. sound uber sexy. is running really smooth and a thorough check round her has not shown up any problems :slayer:

so mot time tomorrow!!! :eek:

alainax,mind keep hittin that traction control button[as it only slows yi down],
and not trying to be cheeky ,but much you pay for it and whats milage?,

pm me if not wanting to disclose to all in forum.........

cheers.

nice veccy alaina, personally i'd paint the brakes black but other than that i'd be happy with it the way it is. boyracers wont know what hit them.

Very nice, have you had many problems with it, eco tec engines seem to be ahead of their time with sensor faults every five minutes and EM light on. We had an ecotec Calibra, so unreliable to the 16v redtop model.

Fingers crossed for you!

nice veccy alaina, personally i'd paint the brakes black but other than that i'd be happy with it the way it is. boyracers wont know what hit them.

:slayer:

Very nice, have you had many problems with it, eco tec engines seem to be ahead of their time with sensor faults every five minutes and EM light on. We had an ecotec Calibra, so unreliable to the 16v redtop model.

Fingers crossed for you!

oh shoosh! youve went a jynxed it now! had the eml this morning :bang:
alainax did it pass mot or fail (y)(n).....
i dunno.... not phoned me yet :p