Styling lowered Multipla?

Currently reading:
Styling lowered Multipla?

Fiat Driver

Has anyone tried a body lowering kit on a Multipla? I would love to try one on mine but still waiting for the weekend numbers to come up and fund it. Would love to see some photos

Fiat Driver said:
Has anyone tried a body lowering kit on a Multipla? I would love to try one on mine but still waiting for the weekend numbers to come up and fund it. Would love to see some photos

http://uk.photos.groups.yahoo.com/g...up/multiplaowners/lst?&.dir=/&.src=gr&.view=t

Try the above link on the multiplaowners.co.uk forum. It has a picture of a radical multipla. At the last two UBBs there have been some heavily modified Multiplas and there have been some lowered versions!
Moriarty the mundane... (y)

Good job I am a member then !!!

Here is the picture

That27swhatI27mtalkinabout.jpg

These lowered 17" jobs do look great, but I fitted some Eibach springs on to my 105ELX and the car handled superbly, and looked great, both relatively.
However the ground clearance was poor and the ride was just that much too hard.
I eventually removed them after 2 weeks which must be serious because the spring removal is a total pain in the ar*e.
I sold the springs on Ebay straightaway.
I am not a softie, I like a hard ride as much as the next boyracer, but this was too much for a tweaked "family car", in my opinion....

Back