Styling Lower bumper Fogs

Currently reading:
Styling Lower bumper Fogs

Hi guys,

Just looking to give my 1.4 a bit of a facelift. I've been trying to find fog lights/holders to put in the lower part of my bumper ( replacing the standard vents )
I would then disconnect the current fogs and run wires down to the bumper.

What i am looking for is at the same location as the Palio fogs LINK

I've had no luck so far. Can you get direct replacements for the Stilo & if so where?

thanks

asfar as im aware they did make a bumper with fogloghts in the bumper BUT its from Brazil.. picture attatched

Attachments

• fiat barzil.jpg
    fiat barzil.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 38
Ah so you'd have to change the entire bumper, I thought you could just get inserts for after market fogs to fit where the vents are.

Hi,

In brazil there`s an aftermarket foglight for the bumper without it. It`s supposed to be simple, my Stilo doesn`t have the foglight yet, but I`m working on getting a pair to install on mine. The foglight set costs R$189.90, about US$47.4.

I`m actually considering a bumper swap to install a bumper with the foglight already installed in it.

Hope it helped!
Rafael

Attachments

• Stilo_Foglight.JPG
    Stilo_Foglight.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 49
Hi,

In brazil there`s an aftermarket foglight for the bumper without it. It`s supposed to be simple, my Stilo doesn`t have the foglight yet, but I`m working on getting a pair to install on mine. The foglight set costs R$189.90, about US$47.4.

Rafael

Hi Rafael!

Have you any link to a website where i could purchase these??

Thanks

Hi Rafael!

Have you any link to a website where i could purchase these??

Thanks
Hi dude!

Tryed to send the links but since I just joined the forum I still can`t post links, yet.

Trying to send you as a private message or something!

See ya!

Back