General Looking to buy an Abarth have questions to aid purchase.

Currently reading:
General Looking to buy an Abarth have questions to aid purchase.

Thebroughfamily

Hey everyone, sorry but these will be real newbie questions so bare with me.

Looking to get an Abarth 595, wife has made her list of must have items, and basically at the minute the car doesnt exist... so looking to see what can be retro fitted easiest to aid getting the right car, or is just waiting for the correct spec the better option.

She wants the red leather interior, i guess i can swap this out with door cards if need be? No reason why not?

Shes wanting rear parking sensors, these i guess its much easier to ensure are factory fitted, aftermarket kits never intergrate well, and factory use the dash on the ones weve test drove.

Can the 5" radio be swapped for a 7" factory item easily? Most seem to be the smaller unit, but she wants the larger android auto unit. Ive read it needs coding in but you can buy the leads and software, and itll be handy to have anyway so thats no issue. I saw on a youtube video a chap say you need to buy the dash panel around it too as they are different?

Ive seen a few 17/18 models with the bigger radio fitted, but then the older style dash, can that be swapped for the tft item? if so whats easier? get the right stereo and swap the dash, or get the right dash and swap the stereo.

Can anyone link me what tools are needed for cambelt change on these machines... i tried looking but i found several kits and all seemed different.

Back