Looking for right parts in Australia

Currently reading:
Looking for right parts in Australia

CaryCrash

Hey everyone,

I have a 2015 Fiat Panda Easy Hatch 0.9L Turbo, and it needs a new throttle body. Looking for a reconditioned part online, but I'm struggling to find the correct part number just to make sure that what I buy and get delivered is going to fit. I have the vin and a lot of information about the car obviously (not really mechanically minded at all, not loads of Pandas in Australia either), just wondering if anyone has any expertise in this area and coulkd help me identify exactly what part will fit and get a decent deal.

Sorry for long post! If I knew more I could probably say it quicker :)

Thanks,

Travis

Hey everyone,

I have a 2015 Fiat Panda Easy Hatch 0.9L Turbo, and it needs a new throttle body. Looking for a reconditioned part online, but I'm struggling to find the correct part number just to make sure that what I buy and get delivered is going to fit. I have the vin and a lot of information about the car obviously (not really mechanically minded at all, not loads of Pandas in Australia either), just wondering if anyone has any expertise in this area and coulkd help me identify exactly what part will fit and get a decent deal.

Sorry for long post! If I knew more I could probably say it quicker :)

Thanks,

Travis
Sorry I don't have any part numbers, but is it possible to identify the brand fitted to the vehicle and any numbers on it, then as a last resort assuming it is just the casting damaged maybe you could rob the bits from the old one.
I know this isn't ideal, but it may get you out of trouble.
Often on eBay you can check on the photos to confirm and maybe cross reference against your local suppliers.
There is a lot of E Per data on this site but as I don't use Windows I can't access it like others here.

Back