Technical Looking for BCU pin-out

Currently reading:
Technical Looking for BCU pin-out

Hello, I am looking for the pin-out of the BCU (BCM) for my Ducato. P/N 46 86 33 61 - see picture
Anyone can help me please ?

BCU_new.jpg

Hello,

The second line says BCM250, could be the same as in the post lifting x250... But could be different.

The x250 pinout should be available in the eLearn module for the Ducato x250 available in the download section of the forum. There are 2 different downloads available. A single file zip and a 6 part files zip download. Both are same target image file. You have to download it, unzip, install (on a PC), then virtually load the image file in the virtual disc drive (I'm using UltraISO) and then you can browse the module.

Many thanks for your help. I shall let ya know if it fits; My BCM is very different from older versions (aka 2020 2021).
My problem is managing the low technical support of FIAT pro in France for an under warranty vehicle and my desire to short-circuit them ...
Had my car in the shop since 02 dec 2023 until 15 mar 2024 .... two BCM changed ... and yet not fixed the issues: mirror defroster doesn't (never did) work, start and stop does not work anymore ... since kM 5000 and now I am at 16000.

Funny stuff: for start and stop to work once needs:
1. Good battery and well charged (like mine ...)
2. Engine temperature sufficeint (like mine ...)
3. Not while particles filtre regenartion
4. The most important, as I understood it, is the conjunction of Mars and Saturn

The 4th condition was not met during the some 300 Km I covered after taking the van out of the shop. WHO can help ?

Best for all of you

So probably if you say the BCM is different from models from 2020 and 2021, the information in the x250 eLearn will not be relevant.

Having this in mind, the BCM250 inscription on the sticker could be misleading :(

I can be right in one thing, though. The newest Ducato models are no longer produced in the Sevel factory in southern Italy, but in the former Opel factory in Gliwice, Poland. I'd say the heart of Stellantis in Poland. That means they will be protecting the data even more :(

A Polish youtuber posted a video with a piece of original diagram showing how to retrofit the cruise control system on the x250 and x290. He got almost instantly a request from Stellantis to delete the material or they will sue him :D He blurred the diagram, but drew his own. The video was available some time ago, but I have no idea if it is still online :D

Last edited:
Thank you. I am new to Ducato, mostly used to cousins: Alfa-Romeo and Lancia ... before 2010 !
However, I can find the following BCM p/n for Ducato:
46863361 <== mine
I shall come back soon ... still hoping some more information to come in the thread....

Best wishes
roulemapoule

Back