Technical Looking for 3rd gear for MG5L Ducato gearbox

Currently reading:
Technical Looking for 3rd gear for MG5L Ducato gearbox

I don't know the age of your Ducato but many are the same as Citroen Relays or Peugeot Boxers with different badges on them.
Try looking at Fiat Ducato on Wikipedia to see what I mean.;)
Ahh right yeah I understand that. Its a 99 Ducato with an MG gearbox. Think searching by the gearbox code negates badges. Its seeming problematic to pick up the 3rd gear itself, other parts are available though. There are a lot of motorhomes based on the ducato so surely someone must have a solution. Surely my motorhome isnt scrap :/

Ahh right yeah I understand that. Its a 99 Ducato with an MG gearbox. Think searching by the gearbox code negates badges. Its seeming problematic to pick up the 3rd gear itself, other parts are available though. There are a lot of motorhomes based on the ducato so surely someone must have a solution. Surely my motorhome isnt scrap :/
I am sure the Motorhome side of Forum can suggest a helpful company as many MHs is about.
I was thinking more along the lines of a good S/H gearbox hence my wider search pattern as few Fiat Dealerships keep old stock as not viable space wise.

Back