General Looking for a twin sunroof Panda

Currently reading:
General Looking for a twin sunroof Panda

Pandabloke

Just call me Panda!
:) Hi all. I am at long, long last in the fortunate position of being able to look at buying a classic Panda. (I have money!)

Now, I am looking for a twin sunroof model. Preferably a late car, with injection. The only other real requirement is not to have a red one, as it will go pink.......

I think therefore I am looking at a Parade or a Colour? (There is a Parade on e-bay which I have my eye on and a red Colour, which I don't.....)

I am willing to travel a couple of hours to view a car, from Kent.

Maybe those of you in the know can tell me of any other model of twin sunny Pandas that were produced (someone mentioned the Sky variant?)

Let me know what you know peeps.

Thanks then! Pandabloke. (y)

:) Hi all. I am at long, long last in the fortunate position of being able to look at buying a classic Panda. (I have money!)

Now, I am looking for a twin sunroof model. Preferably a late car, with injection. The only other real requirement is not to have a red one, as it will go pink.......

I think therefore I am looking at a Parade or a Colour? (There is a Parade on e-bay which I have my eye on and a red Colour, which I don't.....)

Maybe those of you in the know can tell me of any other model of twin sunny Pandas that were produced (someone mentioned the Sky variant?)

Let me know what you know peeps.

Thanks then! Pandabloke. (y)

If your looking on E-bay what I found was that there were a lot of folk selling them for other people and didn't know the differences or that the twin sunroofs were a good selling point. So if you see one you like then take a close look at the photo's some have the twin roofs without the seller mentioning it! (y)

Condition of roofs is important as it can cost you the price of the car to replace . Skys are quite rare they have colour coded bumpers. You can get STD pandas with twin roofs as they were made. The frames rot and the fabric cracks.

Last edited:
Condition of roofs is important as it can cost you the price of the car to replace . Skys are quite rare they have colour coded bumpers. You can get STD pandas with twin roofs as they were made. The frames rot and the fabric cracks.

(y) Cheers purp, am I right in thinking then that twin sunnys were a factory option at some stage then, as well as the norm on some special editions?

(Come to think of it, I am sure I have seen a CLX with the sunnys....?)

Panda

Not sure iv seen a clx with sunnys? Sunnys seem very popular in Germany with a lot of basic models having them whenever I look on German eBay. God knows why? Still nearly all the pandas I have bought have had sunnys...I'm a big fan of that roof design..(y)

Twin sunnies are a real bonus! If people know what they are selling then it does seem to put the price up especially when the sun comes out! And as for a 4x4 with sunnies...

I have always had a real soft spot for the Colour special edition, I even like the mauve one! I recently nearly bought a CL with twin sunnies but opted for my mark 1.

I have a clx with sunnies so they do exist. I don't think it's anything other than a clx anyway, haven't given it much attention since buying it, too much else going on :eek:. It's not for sale though I'm afraid, it's no. 24 on my list of projects :eek::eek:.

My sister's 750 Eleganza from 1992 is for sale. But it has steering on our side, and is in Łódź, in central Poland:D Roofs are not leaking(y) Only 300 quid!

Sutjeska

:)
It's close from Kent(y) Only the Channel, a bit of France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and a half of Poland. Mostly on motorways:D

Sutjeska

I have a clx with sunnies so they do exist. I don't think it's anything other than a clx anyway, haven't given it much attention since buying it, too much else going on :eek:. It's not for sale though I'm afraid, it's no. 24 on my list of projects :eek::eek:.

Just 24? I thought you had more on the go than that, Vernon!:D

It was nicely presented but quite high mileage, and with a dent and a rusty door, so very surprised it reached that much. Better get my two soft tops ready for sale :D.

Whats this then Kev you fed up with the multipla or are you just jelous of Andys mint panda?:p

:)Ha ha, no mate.:) Just got a bit of spare cash and wanted to increase the fleet a bit. Was hoping to spend a few hundred an get a servicable Colour or Parade, but don't think I can justify the money they are going for,o n a whim.

Looking at current prices, Andy's would go for £1500 or more, in the blink of an eye. As good as any in the country. Nigh on concourse. Must get some piccies up for him.

What you want is a Panda 4x4 Country Club (the first ones), I don't know if they're sold in UK!?

6__+Enc_+Luso-Galaico+8_9-5-10+_8_.JPG

6__+Enc_+Luso-Galaico+8_9-5-10+_12_.JPG

6__+Enc_+Luso-Galaico+8_9-5-10+_10_.JPG

Back