long time no speak!!

Currently reading:
long time no speak!!

puntobloke

A.K.A. MGFSLATER
hi guys and gals,thought it was about time i popped back in again to say hello!!
although i am no longer a fiat owner i'm still spreading the word for FF(y)
i have managed to persuade mrs slaters sister to buy a sexy cinq,on a w plate with full abarth kit even the seats are the proper abarth ones!!! trying to get her on here but she is always out driving now lol.
Anyways have you got any meets planned for around the midlands? would love to meet up with you all again,and get her sister to come aswell!!!

dave said:

Did you get the coil overs sorted Dave, Have not been able to find all the bits left over from mine they are there amongst the junk somewhere:eek:

Steve

have (with help) realised that how i had them on in first place was right, but what happened ( piston part of shock, coming right up and hitting bottom of bonnet) couldn't happen because hole in middle of bearing is too small for it to fit, only thing i can think of is the whole bearing got pushed through the rubber pad, and went back in right place when i jacked up car to removed the shock :confused: anyway ive ordered new top pads with the bearings in but they could take 2 weeks to arive, fiat list about 5 diffrent ones for mk2s but dont know what the diffrence in them are, motor factors have them but only list 1 part number and it just says for mk2s, so i didnt get them.

Back