Locations for future meets. MI

Currently reading:
Locations for future meets. MI

I clicked here coz it looks like you guys meet up in the midlands. Wonders if I could tag along one day and pick y'all brains :) I've got a few plans for my punto and am always upgrading parts

I clicked here coz it looks like you guys meet up in the midlands. Wonders if I could tag along one day and pick y'all brains :) I've got a few plans for my punto and am always upgrading parts

no problem,
if you keep an eye on "events" there are plans afoot for a Punto - centred midlands meet on Feb 1st..,

what / where do you drive..??

Charlie

There's a meet for just puntos of all shapes and sizes in Nuneaton (most central point of the country) in February so you should come to that if you can. Fiat car culture is the most friendly In my opinion so you will be very welcome.

Sam

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1387478995.696135.jpg
My bumble bee when I bought it

I shall add you to the list for Midlands Italia meets... -- that way, you'll get a PM every time there's an event on...! (y)

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1387485366.126646.jpg

Pipe cross performance air filter :)
I prefer yours lol. Mine are getting sprayed soon black

i thought they were standard on the early ones and the claws came later:confused:

Not sure dave, in the owner catalogue thing you get when you buy the car (lin' accesorie?) They were in there, you could buy a set of 4 for something like £600?

Not sure though :) you may be right.

Sorry to be a killjoy but this discussion should be in the Punto section. Only talk about meets in here otherwise it gets messy.

go be a killjoy elsewhere...
i cant see the problem here? everyone getting on getting to know each other blah blah:confused: someones on the santas naughty list:D
now my killjoy, M...E...R...R...Y......C...H...R...I...S...T...M...A...S! oh wait is that meant to be racist?!:eek: sod law....:cool:

am done!(y)

Sorry to be a killjoy but this discussion should be in the Punto section. Only talk about meets in here otherwise it gets messy.

I know what you're saying... -- but if this were in the Classic Panda section, this would be considered veering dangerously on-topic...! :p
Sam201291 -- it might (hint, hint) be worth starting a Members Motors thread for your car, though: that way, all things will be Punto-centric; and it doesn't matter how far off-topic things go, as it's your thread to do whatever you want with...! :cool:

Think I might have to it's my bday today and have been too he'll and back with my car !!!!!! Gggrrrrrrrrrr

How do I create a thread?

Back