General Leon 1.9 tdi fr of multijet

Currently reading:
General Leon 1.9 tdi fr of multijet

the dynamic above the sport has a fridge and armrest with small storage... front and rear electric windows... and climate control

the sport misses these as standard and has bigger wheels... rear spoiler... and side skirts (not sure about different suspension etc) :)

the dynamic above the sport has a fridge and armrest with small storage... front and rear electric windows... and climate control

the sport misses these as standard and has bigger wheels... rear spoiler... and side skirts (not sure about different suspension etc) :)

The Sport also has ESP which the Dynamic doesnt.

The dynamic comes with a fridge?:cool: tell me more lol is this as standard?

Just been reading parkers site on the different levels of trim between the Dynamic and the sport, the sport loses these over Dynamic

Climate control
Rear electric windows
Space saver spare wheel

so no climate control in sport???(n) help needed

Just been reading parkers site on the different levels of trim between the Dynamic and the sport, the sport loses these over Dynamic

Climate control
Rear electric windows
Space saver spare wheel

so no climate control in sport???(n) help needed

I think some Sports have a spare wheel now - it's been the subject of many conversations i believe. Basically it seems like Fiat originally fitted a 'repair kit' (as do many other manufacturers tbf), but people moaned (alot) so they then fitted a spare tyre. I think some people bought spares as extras aswell, since the spare wheel well is still there regardless. Just check each car you look at & see if it's there.

Re the Climate Control & Rear Windows - that is correct. Climate control is fitted as an option to a handful of Sport models, but isn't standard. The rear windows have to be added when you specify leather interior (don't ask why) so if the car has leather, it'll have rear elec windows, otherwise it's unlikely anyone would add them on their own.

Fiat kinda went down the sporty OR luxury route with the Bravo - the Dynamic adds the equipment but does without some visual bits, the Sport loses abit of kit but adds bodykit etc.

Ive been keeping a close eye on Bravo Sports for sale aswell, and tbh there are very few with climate control out there at the min. The only ones ive seen are very new & therefore over your budget (theyre around £10500 or more).

A few earlier cars come up with leather interior and therefore elec rear windows though, so worth keeping an eye out for one of those perhaps.

Last edited:
I think some Sports have a spare wheel now - it's been the subject of many conversations i believe. Basically it seems like Fiat originally fitted a 'repair kit' (as do many other manufacturers tbf), but people moaned (alot) so they then fitted a spare tyre. I think some people bought spares as extras aswell, since the spare wheel well is still there regardless. Just check each car you look at & see if it's there.

Re the Climate Control & Rear Windows - that is correct. Climate control is fitted as an option to a handful of Sport models, but isn't standard. The rear windows have to be added when you specify leather interior (don't ask why) so if the car has leather, it'll have rear elec windows, otherwise it's unlikely anyone would add them on their own.

Fiat kinda went down the sporty OR luxury route with the Bravo - the Dynamic adds the equipment but does without some visual bits, the Sport loses abit of kit but adds bodykit etc.

Ive been keeping a close eye on Bravo Sports for sale aswell, and tbh there are very few with climate control out there at the min. The only ones ive seen are very new & therefore over your budget (theyre around £10500 or more).

A few earlier cars come up with leather interior and therefore elec rear windows though, so worth keeping an eye out for one of those perhaps.

Thanks for your help mate, not so bothered about the rear electric windows but the climate i would like, like those skydome's is there many of them around? its looks like optional on all models, do any have a normal sunroof if they havent one of these?

Thanks for your help mate, not so bothered about the rear electric windows but the climate i would like, like those skydome's is there many of them around? its looks like optional on all models, do any have a normal sunroof if they havent one of these?

Off the top of my head i've seen a few more Bravo Sport's with the Skydome than i have with Climate Control. Still pretty rare though.

No normal sunroofs were offered. It's either the optional Skydome or nothing, same as the Panda & Grande Punto & probably other models too.

The spec of the Dynamic made up my mind to be honest- climate and cruise control over the sports.

I think the Dynamic is a good car, but the 'fridge' is a bottle cooler (or heater!- I don't think it cools well!)

Back