General £3250 Autotrader 1.9 Prestigio 44k, leather, roof rails, Connect+ and xenons

Currently reading:
General £3250 Autotrader 1.9 Prestigio 44k, leather, roof rails, Connect+ and xenons

Looks nice in the piccies and imho a good price considering the kit - although no mention of service history.

No electric seats, but with that much spec there may just be a couple of tweeter in the back doors and a factory sub hiding in the boot....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201304296512032/sort/default/usedcars/price-from/500/model/croma/make/fiat/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/2/postcode/sw1a1aa/radius/1500/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

media

Stay clear at all costs!!!!!!

I drove from High Wycombe to Stratford (London) to see this car and it's a bag of SH*T. filthy worn to hell interior with lots of cracked and broken trim and the mileage isn't genuine! It's highly likely that it has done 144K miles. the service history with it is FAKE and it's also been scraped before I believe. Front bumper and rear panels have been re-sprayed. There are big scratches down the drivers side door and rear door. The worst thing I put down a deposit of £500 and when I said the car is in very poor condition and I'd like my deposit refunded he refused to give me not even a penny back!!!!

What a **** of a Dealer!

Deposit should be returnable - if you put this down without being face to face there is something called distant selling regulations where I think you have a 7 day cooling off period.

I do not know the full details of how this works nor the comparison of the your case against what I was told, but was told a couple of years ago of a friend of a friend who had a similar issue and was advised to quote this legislation and threaten to take legal action based on the strength of the said legislation - and was refunded in full 24 hours later.

Have a search on the interweb and see if you can find out some more.

Hope it works out.

Back