Afternoon!!
56 year old new driver, first car a 2012 panda...😄
Looking forward to finding out lots!!
Sean.

Attachments

• IMG20240123132620.jpg
    IMG20240123132620.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Good choice of car. I wouldn't say many of us accidentally own a fiat. How did you choose a panda as a first car.
I'm 55 and my first car was a fiat ritmo about 35 years ago 🤭 I'm ancient according to my daughter 😁
I've 2 cinquecentos and a kia as a daily driver. The fiat's are fun and the kia is a boring mile muncher.....

Good choice of car. I wouldn't say many of us accidentally own a fiat. How did you choose a panda as a first car.
I'm 55 and my first car was a fiat ritmo about 35 years ago 🤭 I'm ancient according to my daughter 😁
I've 2 cinquecentos and a kia as a daily driver. The fiat's are fun and the kia is a boring mile muncher.....
I passed end of December, and seemed to find as I looked at cars to "learn " to drive , I wanted a car for pootling around rather than distance...
Also cost and decent service history was factored in- also parking space where I live. But I think what I liked most was the interior layout- the dial arrangement, rev and speedo position/colouring- nice!!
Probably rather shallow for purchasing a first car but hey, seems okay to me!!😆

They are a really good car all told!- practical whilst still fun and dont coat the earth to run either plus a big helping of "personality" as well!- 🤪 🤣 (y) whats not to like!?

Back