Greater London Lakeside sat 16th

Currently reading:
Greater London Lakeside sat 16th

emmm....i was ther to also....i was at the fare side of the car park in a yellow hgt.. also ther was a blue punto mk2b and a black punto mk1 along with some super bike poppin some wheelis up and down and burn out...:D
was ther for around an hour and half then the police had to come and **** it all up once again...:mad:..........

have to say i did see a nice mk2 punto brome yellow with abarth bumpers look nice...i think i need to get some...

That was Trigsta. We saw you come in just after us.

Police are a reet pita. Ill have to hurry up and get this venue sorted. Its much better down here.

dave...it was tonight mate...

but some peaple are meeting up next saterday (22th) at lakeside from this forum. i will be ther to so if any one who is up for some little gathering again just post and let us no now so we can all actually meet up with each other and talk..not like most peaple who pull up ther in punto and dont even get out ther car to even to have chat with you...thats wot it all about aint it i fort.....

i will be coming from london so will have to go through the dartford tunnel so any were after that if ther is any one come that way or near im happy to meet them so we can roll up ther together.....just let me no.....(y)...

lets make it a big one...COME ON LET AV IT.....:D...lol

i've never seen the police shut tesco's car park before but thurrock services carpark is generally a safe place to stop.

it was nice to meet you guys. hopefully we can get a massive bunch of us to go next time and take over lakeside.

im sorry i couldnt make it last night, but had to go to sussex and get new wheels :D

ill definately be there next weekend, anyone else going to go with me?
will have the new wheels on aswell :D

i can get "Puntosporting2000" (ry) to go up and meet us up there aswell...

and 130bhp, that bike was there last week, was it the guy on the suzuki GSXR?
and i suggest we meet up just before the tunnel, and then all cruise through it together...

cool!!! I like the idea of meeting before the tunnel so we can have a convoy through it.

lets hope the day/date match up this time :p

noshercento....yip o.k just befor the tunnel sounds good to me then all go from ther..also your right ther it was a gsxr lastnight...also ther was a gilly 125 or 172 poppin 3 man up it was....(nuts)....

so any way is this on saterday.(22th) or sunday.(23) next weekend and also were are we going to be parking up..ther nuff places but if it just about punto then lets make it some were like b.q car park or some were so we all no were we are going to be...just for them who dont meet up at the tunnel as ther so meny car parks around ther you spend most of the time driving around looking....lol........

Yea was a nice little meet sat thanks for turning up, not sure if me and triggsta can do this sat will have to see :)

Back