Greater London Lakeside sat 16th

Currently reading:
Greater London Lakeside sat 16th

triggsta...yes mate i will be ther as i go most saterday night as it just about half hour drive from me....

how meny are you going so far. also so how will i no witch one will be you,,give me some sort of idea of car you will be driving...(y)............

i go just about every saturday night, im more or less the only red seicento there, if not the only seicento there full stop?

i cant go this saturday though, am in sussex...
will deffo be there the weekend after though, if you guys want to go more often? :)

yeah i cant make this saturday, am buying new rims (hopefully)

definately next week though, meet you up there?
tescos carpark? ;)

mk2sporting2000 (or something) meets me up there too, so there will be a few of us :D

hi nosher wanna convoy up with me and volxstu...

Has anyone noticed that saturday(today) is the 15th and not the 16th of may?

(i didnt wash the car today so look for the blue punto with bird c**p on the bonnet :p)

yea im up for next sat if u wanna make an actual event, iv only just finished work didnt wash it either! lol im we're goin up there for 8

It was good too meet a few new faces tonight :). Sorry im always a bit nervous when i meet new people lol.
I dont like all this police presence business :mad: You just dont get that round here. I am going to have a word and i should be able to get access to some private land for a meet. That way if the police do turn up then we can send them packing :devil:

emmm....i was ther to also....i was at the fare side of the car park in a yellow hgt.. also ther was a blue punto mk2b and a black punto mk1 along with some super bike poppin some wheelis up and down and burn out...:D
was ther for around an hour and half then the police had to come and **** it all up once again...:mad:..........

have to say i did see a nice mk2 punto brome yellow with abarth bumpers look nice...i think i need to get some...

Back