Off Topic knocking sound

Currently reading:
Off Topic knocking sound

rockabillygilly

Hi well i have another problem i went to have a new tyre put on today and after i left i was driving down the road applied my brakes and get a really loud knocking sound. I pulled over to check my lug nuts and they where tight it only happens when i brake. 2 days ago i fitted new calipers so got home and and couldnt get the wheel off as they had tightend it way to tight final i got to check the calipers and they are fine any ideas what it could be as it was fine until they put a new tyre on ??????????????

Pop the wheel back off and have a shake around properly logged the anti roll bar over if so it needs prising bk and in the near future will need new bushes whilst under ther check ball joints and wishbones as these are common multipla problems and go every few years

If it only happened immediately after you had the tyre changed (Kwik-Fit, ATS, other?), you should really go back and tell them.
If it's something they've messed up, you stand more chance of them rectifying it, the sooner you return it.

Back