Technical just a few questions

Currently reading:
Technical just a few questions

i brought this alloys and they didnt come with centre caps, had a look for some then realised hang on, idk what size they are! i went out there and got 58mm, i kinda dont trust myself tho :bang:
can anyone tell me what alloys these are off and what size centre caps they take? there 14inch alloys
alloys_before_sprayed.jpg

also, i need alloy wheel nuts / bolts / locking wheel nuts - anyone give me any ideas? atm i have the standard ones that fitted the steelies, when it comes to this sorta stuff and sizes im useless! ask the girlfriend ;)

Thanks,
Liam

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Something like "FIAT wheel centre caps" on eBay.

The other thing to work out is if you need spacers (etc). There should be an et mark somewhere on the wheels.

Stud conversion will be better than longer bolts, especially if you have to use spacers.

i will be needing spacers, gonna get the hub-centric ones tho, this sorta mods confuses me :(

i think you'll find that its not a little push in plastic Clip
its a Clip of facia that covers all the wheel bolts
(ebay research)

These look like yours
As you can see they have these like covers
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALLOY-WHE..._tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item1c2f5e7747

The 58mm you measured IIRC is the size of the centre bore for punto's and many other fiats

Ziggy

could i just get normal fiat centre caps? they will be fine? or do i have to find these...

Right - to make myself clear yet again
Those version of alloys require a centre trim/face/facia instead of the centre cap
When you look on ebay at same alloys you can see this

$T2eC16VHJF0E9nmFRpcJBQ-SditK0!~~60_12.JPG

That centre cap isn't the standard size because that 58 (58.1mm) will be for the centre bore of the driveshaft or rear hub axle

Most fiat center pieces are either 50mm or 60mm (based on ebay searchs)

I cant find any on ebay that match your alloys - so keep an eye out in scrap yards and on the bay

Ziggy

Back