General Juppy passed a little milestone today

Currently reading:
General Juppy passed a little milestone today

Stuartl

Maranellohouse.com
He clocked up 110,000 miles. (y)(y)

He hasn't let me down once (probably will now I've said this) and I've found I behave more like a hooliganin him than I do in any of the other toys. Pandas really are special little things.

He clocked up 110,000 miles. (y)(y)

He hasn't let me down once (probably will now I've said this) and I've found I behave more like a hooliganin him than I do in any of the other toys. Pandas really are special little things.

yea, I to act live a hooliganin at times :rolleyes: scratch that, most of the time :p :eek:

only 6,000 miles to go to catch up with our 1000CL, and 3,000 to get level with the 750L.

What do you do mileage wise in your 4x4 yearly then Stuart? I'll probably have similar on the Sisley this time next year :eek:

Jon.

Don't know what it would be over the year as I swap about a bit but it's 350/400 mile a week if that's any help. Mostly motorway driving and through the City.

As a special treat I washed him today instead of his normal Saturday.:D

As opposed to my wee car and its puny 26,000 on the clock.. :)

I'm racking up the miles in the Golf at the moment, in the next couple of weeks it will overtake the Panda by 100,000 miles, despite being considerably younger..

Cheers,

Plug

Back