JB Motors Morley Leeds

Currently reading:
JB Motors Morley Leeds

porta

Prominent member
Anyone recommend JB in Leeds, kind of urgent for the daughter
I keep trying to ring Turin Motors but I just get the ‘we’re very busy please try again’ and even resorted to email back on Monday.
The daughters 2009 Panda Cross has decided to throw a wobbly with the usual ELD, ESP, Hill holder and occasional fighting with the steering baulk, so I know it’s the battery and/or Earth issue and also what she says is ‘clutch drag’, pedal was a bit high and it sometimes won’t engage a gear…last time this was the rod/plate that sits on selector to cable, but this wasn’t displaying a high pedal…
Anyway, she’s at work panicking (first car) and I can’t get out and am too far away.
I’ve told her to ring RAC and get it recovered, but I don’t want it to go to Turin Motors if they’re that busy she is stuck without a car…

Indeed, kinda understand it being her first car but, she’s got to understand it’s got to be maintained and that’s her responsibility
Ha ha ha ha Good luck with that one LOL

Todays job buy tyres of Panda Daffo
Christmas day job, replace pads and possible discs on the Seat...... Makes you enjoy

a warm fire
the turkey!

Well not going to go through JB as they just like adding stuff to the oil service, went from £79 to £139 in the space of a sentence!
Turin Motors still not answering their bloody phone…I know it’s a sign of being busy but, they were never like that before, so suspect they’ve lost staff

Back