It's meant to be nice this weekend....

Currently reading:
It's meant to be nice this weekend....

griff74

So no excuses for not dusting down the pressure washer, getting all your cleaning products out and getting rid of the miserable winters gunk and grime off your car, I know that's what I'll be doing this Saturday, esp as I wouldn't call what the dealers did to my car before I picked it up an actual valet!!! :)

Last edited:
So no excuses for not dusting down the pressure washer, getting all your cleaning products out and getting rid of the miserable winters gunk and grime off your car, I know that's what I'll be doing this Saturday, esp as I wouldn't call what the dealers did to my car before I picked it up an actual valet!!! :)

My sunroof leaks, need to fix that first :p

I did mine last weekend before the Midlands Italia meet.
Iron x
clay
Polish
Wax
Job done. Couldn't believe how much deeper the colour was afterwards

Attachments

• 1394124300530.jpg
    1394124300530.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 46
So no excuses for not dusting down the pressure washer, getting all your cleaning products out and getting rid of the miserable winters gunk and grime off your car

supposed to be an awesome one again this weekend... but the poor cinq wont be getting treated again this week... cylinder head is still off and the pressure washer still needs a new spark plug... just ordered a service kit for the motor and hopefully ill have the cylinder head back tomorrow too :D

roll on the summer and the 9hr+ cleaing sessions :D

I don't even know if I'll have mine this weekend, been back at the dealers since Monday to fix the things they were meant to fix before I bought it, a part's on back order, no idea when I'll see it again!:(

Back