Styling It feels faster!!!

Currently reading:
Styling It feels faster!!!

purple haze

Beware the Panda Face.
It feels faster ...or is it me???..:ROFLMAO:

New addition to purple haze is a Abarth steering wheel...got it of a Abarth cinq at the scrappy.

£10 including the Momo boss....not bad eh!!??...feels all sporty now..:D

kev

Attachments

• DSCN2546.JPG
    DSCN2546.JPG
    961.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN2547.JPG
    DSCN2547.JPG
    918.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN2553.JPG
    DSCN2553.JPG
    952.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Haha...thought i might be up your street!!!!...Feels good as well as looks good..(y)

kev
yes, they do. 10 quid's an absolute bargain too, cost you 3 times that just for the boss normally, actually paid shop prices to do that in my Punto and frankly you've got a nicer wheel there.
plus, you know you'll get respect from 'the kids' down at your local cruise, especially with the red seatbelts in too. Maybe some cobra buckets and hey, I've got a subwoofer in my garage too. Come to think of it some purple neons underneath would look pretty trick:cool:.....
sorry, spirito de Punto moment there:eek:
just jealous.
Andrew.

yes, they do. 10 quid's an absolute bargain too, cost you 3 times that just for the boss normally, actually paid shop prices to do that in my Punto and frankly you've got a nicer wheel there.
plus, you know you'll get respect from 'the kids' down at your local cruise, especially with the red seatbelts in too. Maybe some cobra buckets and hey, I've got a subwoofer in my garage too. Come to think of it some purple neons underneath would look pretty trick:cool:.....
sorry, spirito de Punto moment there:eek:
just jealous.
Andrew.

I would be tempted to get the red bit on the steering wheel changed to purple(y)

Hope Carl dosen't make it over here and start accusing you of copying him Kev :ROFLMAO: :p

:eek: and I thought Carl Rolfe Dawson was a purple one-off.... :p

Yeah, but new pandas are sooo sanitized that they're no where near the fun of an old one to fling about ;)

Jim

I know. I'm beginning to learn that 999cc carb with knackered gearbox and 100K on the clock is faster than 1108cc injection with good gearbox and 43k on the clock. :devil:

Getting CV joint done a week today.

And talks of a massive college off roading thing next Tuesday night, so the lights are going back onto the roof :devil::devil::devil:

:eek: and I thought Carl Rolfe Dawson was a purple one-off.... :p

Tell us about it. CRD senior :eek:

Why Kev of course its faster, its trying to get into the shade as its ashamed of its colour !!!

Why is it that every time I log on MEP and Kev seem to have more cars, are they beating the recession or just plain mad.

Do they know the antiques roadshow had some corgis for sale at £5 each

I like the new wheel Kev :cool:...

I bought a cinq' wheel with padding (luxury of luxuries!!) on ebay the other day for £7.99 plus post that is going in Sparky; having taken the old rustbucket (only joking) out for a spin with the big tyres I think it needs to be soon... Hit a bump with 5 1/2J tyres and no power steering and you know about it!! I would never have thought it'd make that kind of difference but it does... The wheels act like some kind of tarmac velcro and stick like **** to a blanket!! :D

You got the red belts in yet?

Luke. (y)

Look out for the next seatbelt post...i'v found out something interesting...they should be in tomorrow..

Pandamaniac....Lizz the fizz will be gone soon so look out for the next one!!!

kev

Last edited:
Back