Technical Is this antifreeze OK?

Currently reading:
Technical Is this antifreeze OK?

Spotstilo

I've got this for my Stilo a couple of years ago, and being stingy, I thought I'd top up my Bravo as it's fallen about half inch below the min level line.

Looked in the manual but isn't clear if this is OK. Anti freeze in the car at the moment is pink.

So, does it look OK for Bravo 1.4 t jet 120
And it's a couple of years old, will it still be OK to use?

Thanks.

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 66
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 43
Shouldn't be an issue as I highly doubt the selena spec rad cooler is still in there, if in doubt just get a tub from Eurocarparts for like £6 I think is what I paid

I know I'm being tight, but it's just sitting there nearly full, and seemed a waste

:D

I've got this for my Stilo a couple of years ago, and being stingy, I thought I'd top up my Bravo as it's fallen about half inch below the min level line.

Looked in the manual but isn't clear if this is OK. Anti freeze in the car at the moment is pink.

So, does it look OK for Bravo 1.4 t jet 120
And it's a couple of years old, will it still be OK to use?

Thanks.

Personally if you've no record if it ever being changed then drop the lot, flush with water and then you'll be fine using that stuff. I always use Halfords coolant :)

Can't see how it would be adversely affected by sitting on a shelf doing nothing

If in doubt, check it with an anti-freeze tester. They're cheap enough to come by!

Back