Technical Interior indicator lights and member meets

Currently reading:
Technical Interior indicator lights and member meets

Willey1914

Stupid question but my indicators work fine but no light on in the cabin and can’t work out how to get into the lenses? Do they just screw off?? Many thanks and happy Sunday

Also as a new 500 owner is there any meets up in the north east? Be great to get involved

Stupid question but my indicators work fine but no light on in the cabin and can’t work out how to get into the lenses? Do they just screw off?? Many thanks and happy Sunday

Also as a new 500 owner is there any meets up in the north east? Be great to get involved

Hi Willey, do you mean the indicator repeater on the dash board?? If you have the more common fitting it should be in the middle of the dash above the ashtray?? If so gently pull the ashtray out, you can then get your hand in to check the lamp fitting and remove it if required. Where are you based in the North East?
Ian.

Hi Ian, as far as events in the north east goes, I attend many Micromaniac rallies with my Fiat 500, we have several in the club. I organise a North East rally every year, this year it is at Hurworth Grange near Darlington and you would be very welcome to come along for the weekend. See our website for details, micromaniaceclub.co.uk

Hi guys I’m in Ashington up in Northumberland great info thanks a lot on that case I have another question there are two lights on the dashboard - if only one is for indicators what’s the other for? Thanks again Jamie

Ah thanks a lot neither of mine work sounds like a job to be done!

Back