Technical Inner wheel arch repair

Currently reading:
Technical Inner wheel arch repair

JonPiz

Now Ive had a chance to look properly at the 500R I bought, there are a few dodgy inner wheel arch repairs on the rear LH side. Can an inner arch repair panel be fitted without touching the outer panel as I would rather not damage a perfectly good rear wing

Now Ive had a chance to look properly at the 500R I bought, there are a few dodgy inner wheel arch repairs on the rear LH side. Can an inner arch repair panel be fitted without touching the outer panel as I would rather not damage a perfectly good rear wing

...it depends; the wheelarch is in two sections. the inboard section could be repaired without affecting the outer. There are a couple of places where corrosion in the outer part could be repaired without touching the visible panels, but it's likely that any inner corrosion will have matching areas on the outer.
Any pictures?

...it depends; the wheelarch is in two sections. the inboard section could be repaired without affecting the outer. There are a couple of places where corrosion in the outer part could be repaired without touching the visible panels, but it's likely that any inner corrosion will have matching areas on the outer.
Any pictures?
I need to get it up on axle stands and the wheel off for some pictures. I can just feel where its been previously patched

Back