Tuning Improve 1.2 16 V engine

Currently reading:
Tuning Improve 1.2 16 V engine

The issue is that you are more likely to over brake the rear wheels than the fronts. which is why it needs a bias or pressure reducing valve.

But if you try to run one circuit to the front and the other to the rear you will have problems with the hydraulic ratios being wrong and the bias valve will not work properly - the excess pressure has to go somewhere. Normally its taken by the fronts with just enough allowed through to the rears so they dont lock.

You will need an adjustable valve so it can be changed according to the race circuit. Some need more rear bias than others.

That I understand and I will used a adjustable valve. But what a mean is that if at the exit of the main cylinder the pressure is more or less equal in the 4 exist (and if in the same cylinder they bshould be equal) is prefer to used the same cylinder for the front and the same for the rears. Note in the rear I will take the original pressure reducer and instal a new adjustable valve. With this configuration I think the forces in each brake will more equal distribute (regarding that the rear should have less force because them have less weight and I will adjust the valve to a proper portion to try to block the wheels all at same time)

Regards,
MM.

Last edited:
New season, first problem. In the first race the gearbox didn’t resist and the 3rd gear was broken. I need a manual of the gearbox, anyone know here I can find one?

Regards,

MM.

Back