General Important Change: FTP Access for Stilo Discs

Currently reading:
General Important Change: FTP Access for Stilo Discs

Morning peeps,

Any chance i can get to the elearn disks :)

Cheers

Andy

hi there will all the stilo map discs work in any stilo..i have a yellow stilo abarth yl02nmu and lost my 02 map disc for the connect nav+ and someone is selling one on ebay listed as works in all fiats as it is the manufacturer of the disc that is important..their listing says fiat stilo map disc 05/06..any help would be appreciated..thankd

dale

hello...newbie here:) ok must say that this 90 day action for ftp is noncence..sorry, but it means that 3 months i need to click here, and try to have enough posts to earn the connect nav+ files. Imagine how it would be, if everyone did the same thing, noone would get anywhere and have nothing. I read many posts, and one actually saved me from a heart attack (sky window-stilo had to be reset:)) and now my comment...it is exelent for posts like that to exist, cause otherwise some mechanic would robb me for solving this, and there are also so many posts alredy written, it is absurde to write new ones just to have posts, to earn those programs.

all ya have a nice day

hello...newbie here:) ok must say that this 90 day action for ftp is noncence..sorry, but it means that 3 months i need to click here, and try to have enough posts to earn the connect nav+ files. Imagine how it would be, if everyone did the same thing, noone would get anywhere and have nothing. I read many posts, and one actually saved me from a heart attack (sky window-stilo had to be reset:)) and now my comment...it is exelent for posts like that to exist, cause otherwise some mechanic would robb me for solving this, and there are also so many posts alredy written, it is absurde to write new ones just to have posts, to earn those programs.

all ya have a nice day

I'm sure if you donate enough they can make an exception for you(y)

all ya have a nice day
Hello newbie

Sorry that me personally paying £29 a month for hosting costs so that you can get these files at 100Mbit speed is soooo annoying for you. Nonsense, haha! Maybe I should just pull the plug on this site, if you find it nonsense :nutter: :rolleyes:

BUT I am not prepared to give out the access to every Tom, Dick and Harry who comes along -usually demanding something for nothing!!!

Which is why if you want immediate access, a donation to the forum [and not to me who is bearing the actual costs] will suffice. Oh, and if you want latest maps, a £2 donation will get you nowhere.

BUT at the end of the day, it is at my discretion (y) Hack me off, forget it :)

Damn good idea , i personally dont have connect+ :( but i do find this forum extremely useful as regards my newly purchased 2004 Stilo Multiwagon. I just wish i had spent more time looking around for one with connect+ , but never mind i still have a very good car.

Last edited:
Hi all, after reading through the above i feel cheeky asking for login details to gain access to the updates. I will dontate £29 to cover monthly costs if this qualifies me for the works!! Only purchased my Stilo 4 days ago so never needed to be on here and obviously dont qualify time wise. can someone email me the details to gain access. i very rarely get access to internet but can get access to email at work.

very happy to be part of this community, you have already saved me trips to my dealer and in all honesty, feel guilty i did get that for nothing!!

keep me posted. will dontate when i hear word back.

Mk85

Hi all, after reading through the above i feel cheeky asking for login details to gain access to the updates. I will dontate £29 to cover monthly costs if this qualifies me for the works!! Only purchased my Stilo 4 days ago so never needed to be on here and obviously dont qualify time wise. can someone email me the details to gain access. i very rarely get access to internet but can get access to email at work.

very happy to be part of this community, you have already saved me trips to my dealer and in all honesty, feel guilty i did get that for nothing!!

keep me posted. will dontate when i hear word back.

Mk85

I think what Stu meant was some members join donate little amounts of £1 - £2 etc and expect to get the nav stuff :rolleyes:.

Hi chris,:wave:

That is fair enough. I will dontate, it is only fair and for a great cause, how do i go about getting some of the things once done? Is it automatically emailed etc or will Stu get in touch? :confused:

I am in that place where as having just bought my car, i want to upgrade and spend quickly before the mrs asks for a holiday!!:D..

mk85

Hi, donated £10 :D for now as i am unsure of what to do next. how do i gain access to the updates etc on the server? :confused:

thanks

mk85

Hi There .
have read most of the posts here but still don't know how to get a disk for my sat nav. I have the set up disk, which doesn't seem to do anything, The screen says i need the 'navigation CD'. Where can i get this from. Thanks.

Back