ice advice please audio noob ^^

Currently reading:
ice advice please audio noob ^^

ok give us a low down of best brands i dont mind spending the extra bit for quality to be honest.

I got all of those speakers for 200 euro which i though was a steal dont you think so?
so even if i sell the lot for profit what brand would you recommend?

thanks

Well i really need a ball park figure as we could be talking €40 or €4000. Also if you have a more healthy budget then i wouldnt go near the Fli amp that i posted a little bit more can get you a whole lot better.
Oh and i doubt that you will sell what you have for a profit TBH.
But look at things in your price range and post them up here then we can give opinions or alternatives.(y)

Well i really need a ball park figure as we could be talking €40 or €4000. Also if you have a more healthy budget then i wouldnt go near the Fli amp that i posted a little bit more can get you a whole lot better.
Oh and i doubt that you will sell what you have for a profit TBH.
But look at things in your price range and post them up here then we can give opinions or alternatives.(y)

lets say 400 euro? ^^
im sure thats not a lot though :yum:

What is it you want for that budget. Check out diamond, rainbow, dls are good. Have a look on caraudiosecurity.com and caraudiodirect.com then post up a few things that take you fancy and we can advise to where to go from there. There are hundreds of products out there so it is very dificult to choose for people without a gauge on their personal taste. Also I tend to only really hear the higher budget stuff so I'm a little out of touch with your budget.
I tend to buy second hand as you get a hell of a lot more for your money so maybe a check of the ebay.

k think im going to stick with just sub woofers for now.

so do I need two channels for each sub woofer?
If I got two 10" subs @ 300 watts would I need a 4 channel amp?

thanks

Back