Technical IAW ECU Live Mapping & Tech Info

Currently reading:
Technical IAW ECU Live Mapping & Tech Info

I have always used this map to adjust fuel to proper AFR. It works with every temperature. Additional use correction map mentioned before. Everything you nedd you have in map definifion in tuner/tunerpro.

What`s wrong with you car now ?
Hye

I did tests with the emulator and the F73F map does not match the fuel injection timing at all.
Map is inactive at idle and on very low load.

Indeed if we look at the code, this card does not work below a temperature of 70°, nor below 37 kpa, or above 100Kpa, and remains inactive below 1750 rpm;

I did the test by changing the rpm value to 1000; and we see on the emulator that the ECU activates the map. I also changed the temperature threshold by setting a value to 100° and the ecu no longer activates the map at all whatever the rpm or load

If we look at the bin of a Punto 1.1 for example, all the values are 0 up to 1250 rpm and 102 Kpa.

Hye

I did tests with the emulator and the F73F map does not match the fuel injection timing at all.
Map is inactive at idle and on very low load.

Indeed if we look at the code, this card does not work below a temperature of 70°, nor below 37 kpa, or above 100Kpa, and remains inactive below 1750 rpm;

I did the test by changing the rpm value to 1000; and we see on the emulator that the ECU activates the map. I also changed the temperature threshold by setting a value to 100° and the ecu no longer activates the map at all whatever the rpm or load

If we look at the bin of a Punto 1.1 for example, all the values are 0 up to 1250 rpm and 102 Kpa.
Hi, have you solved it?
I'm not very expert and I have a huge mess in my head. I would like to understand which maps I need to modify to increase petrol injection. What does the "fuel main" map correspond to? Should it be changed?

Hi, have you solved it?
I'm not very expert and I have a huge mess in my head. I would like to understand which maps I need to modify to increase petrol injection. What does the "fuel main" map correspond to? Should it be changed?
what exactly do you want to do?
if you modify the injection time with the correction map the A/C will do behind the automatic correction to return to a lambda of 1. this is the reason why I was looking to modify the AFR target on certain loads.

I have the same problem as you. The only difference is that I work on a five hundred 900. I have gaps below 3000rpm.

Yes, I have the one from the panda 900 which is identical. Unfortunately the old PC has abandoned me and I am waiting for the data to be recovered.

Attachments

• Panda900_ori.zip
    25.5 KB · Views: 47
Pasto do you use ida to find maps? I would like to try using it. I downloaded the free version but it doesn't work, you need the pro version and the license costs a lot.

Last edited:
Pasto do you use ida to find maps? I would like to try using it. I downloaded the free version but it doesn't work, you need the pro version and the license costs a lot.
Yes ,I used IDA vs 6.8 32b; I found it on web.
I took a look on your bin.
the maps are similar but there are bit shifts compared to the seicento.
Your map fuel correction is located at F194. 16*16 (rpm* map)
If you wait a little bit time, I ll give you list of principal maps

OK thank you. Yes I can wait, in the meantime I will try to find IDA vs 6.8 32b to try to analyze the file.

You don’t need IDA, you could use the disasser posted in the first post of this thread. It worked fine for me

OK thank you. Yes I can wait, in the meantime I will try to find IDA vs 6.8 32b to try to analyze the file.
here s simple xdf based on woj with map adress for your panda;
there are many other maps but I will help you find them later if you wish; there you can already work on the main ones

Attachments

• Panda 900i IAW16F.rar
    2.8 KB · Views: 49
ecco un semplice xdf basato su woj con l'adress mappa per il tuo panda;
ci sono molte altre mappe ma vi aiuterà a trovarle più tardi se lo desiderate; lì potete già lavorare sulle principali
Thanks, I found some maps using winols. I would like to try ida but I can't find one. Do you have a link to download it?

Just quick one!

I made a post about my car and some things I've been looking into for power and I mentioned the ECUmaster DET3...

Is that worth doing to get on the go tuning or is it better to just chip tune it?

Hi everyone

I would like to make a little pop and bang during the deceleration phase on my sei SPI.

I found how to extend the fuel phase after a negative throttle variation.

but how to put ignition delay in the map?

each negative value that I introduce into the map results in an advance of 0 on ecuscan, so no pop and bang.

It is just for fun

Thanks for answer

Back