Technical Huge flatspot - 1.6 el 16v

Currently reading:
Technical Huge flatspot - 1.6 el 16v

I also hav a similar problem but the injector light is staynig on and the car jerks suddenly and the light goes off for 2 seconds then it cums bak to normal wat should I do

I also hav a similar problem but the injector light is staynig on and the car jerks suddenly and the light goes off for 2 seconds then it cums bak to normal wat should I do

I hav cleaned the injectors and the throttle body but stil no difference its a palio 1.2 ed

Hi Gents

I wish to thank everyone here for the input and willingness to assist. I managed to get the fiat running although I opted for the easy way out:slayer:

Was lucky and found a blue 1.6 16v fiat with front smash (suspension damage only) and bought the thing as a doner.
Swapped over the complete engine and computer box and a fews cosmetic bits. Had the transponder keys recoded and that was it - really took all the headaches out of fixing the car. After 2 years of standing, headaches and so many mechanics, the car is once again on the road (y) . To the guys in South Africa, I'll be breaking up the blue shell and will have the gearbox, sub assy, head, injectors, coil pack, ecu(transponder box and pickup), doors, bonnet and hatch up for sale soon.

23112012197.JPG

23112012198.JPG

23112012201.JPG

23112012202.JPG

23112012203.JPG

23112012199.JPG

Back