how far is your commute and how long does it take?

Currently reading:
how far is your commute and how long does it take?

35miles end to end. Just moved to another site and its the same distance, but 10-15mins closer as its on an NSL'd A-road.

Takes ~40mins to 1h30 depending on time of day (read traffic). Can (and has) stretched to 2-3hrs to get home in the event of multiple accidents / road closures etc.

I used to work 15 miles away but drove through a cirty centre to get there, which could take up to an hour :eek: I now work about 4 miles away as the crow flies but driving that way takes about 40 minutes (through same city centre), takes about 20 minutes up the motorway (about 6 miles).

When locumming I sometimes used to work at Grange which was about 70 miles each way and took just over an hour. I used to be going insane by the end of the week and sick the bleedin' M6 :bang:

35.2 miles. Go on the train from Tring to Central London. Takes me just under 1hr on average and I love my commute. So easy.......

:stupid:

Actually I don't go from Tring to Central London on the train, I live in Tring but travel from Wendover to Central London on the train.....

Sitting at a desk all day with a headset on

Spending the whole day speaking to retards

Not allowed to talk to other colleagues

Bosses reading all your emails

Getting the best stats in the company and still getting punished because you are an easy target

Getting moved so I sat next to my boss and he can watch everything I do

Get moaned at if you arrive a minute late.

Seriously I could go on. It was worse than being at school!

Lol do we work for the same company, sounds a bit like where i work!

My works is 35 miles from home and takes about 50 minutes, though some days longer because of traffic.

Took me about about 1hr 20 mins to get home on Monday morning because of all the traffic, not something you want after a 10 hour night shift :mad:

Back