General How Does Driver Legroom In a Qubo Compare With a Fiorino?

Currently reading:
General How Does Driver Legroom In a Qubo Compare With a Fiorino?

Uncle Bert

As a guy who's rather long-legged (6'5" but with legs long enough for a man of 6'8"), I'm wondering whether driver legroom in a Fiorino is less than Qubo legroom. That often seems to be the case in small vans based on cars, in order to prioritise load space. I seldom fit into the driver's seat in car-derived vans and generally find that my kneecaps are pressed hard against the rim of the steering wheel as a result, rendering the vehicle undriveable. I recently spent a miserable morning at a used van dealership, finding not one small van I could fit into - but there were no Fiorinos on site.

Does anyone know how Qubos and Fiorinos compare? I fit perfectly into a Qubo/Nemo Multispace/Bipper Tepee, but haven't a clue about their van equivalents. Also, do the vans have both reach and rake on the steering columns? Anyone?

I'm hoping there's a giant in the forum who can feed me the facts, but I'm used to disappointment in life....

Last edited:
Hello yes I am a fellow giant, I have Qubo because it fits me OK, tried a Fiorino and because of the bulkhead I just couldn't drive it, I have yet to find a car derived van I can drive comfortably, at the moment suffering a Ford Connect, does my neck in.

I’ve got a fiorino crewvan was my dads first and he’s a 6’5” fella

I started with a Fiorino and found it fine. I always have the seats right back in any car (I'm 6'3") but the Fiorino was ok.

I'm on Qubo #3 now and find it no different. Where's this bulkhead? Do you mean a metal panel behind the driver? (I think it was a rack in the van, safety to prevent a load sliding forward..)

The floor pans are different as there's a footwell area for the rear seat pax in the Qubo whereas the van has a longer flat area up to the front seats.

R-V-M

Back