Technical How does c10 earth box open?

Currently reading:
Technical How does c10 earth box open?

minimad99

Driver Extraordinaire
May sound like a daft question but I'm stumped. It has what look like push clips on each side but I can't get the two parts apart and don't want to break it.

Is there much to clean inside?

Like yourself I tried to open that secret wee box but gave up on the same principle as you that I likely do more damage than good, so just cleaned the mounting point where it bolts to car body....not much use to you but least you not alone on that one and be handy to know if it does come apart could be like Davey Jones Locker not something you realy want to open if you do not have to:)

That be in engine bay to rear of battery fuse board, bolted to inner nearside(uk) wing thing may even be another somewhere at bulkhead either way is a little black box with earth attachments inside or maybe even a map to the black pearl ..if I got that wrong then I either need a compass that points to what I want or I be walking the plank :D but I certainly not try and open it if it be a full moon

edit-Though as it not be a full moon to night link below will lead you to c10 earth by fuse board in engine bay ,,plus a map of other earthing points...though still not answer the origenal question ask of ..how to open and..........whats in the box ???
https://www.fiatforum.com/stilo/310595-earth-c10-body-earth.html

Last edited:
Inside are conector pins. To open the box you'll only need a flat screwdriver.

And use it this way on both sides:

Attachments

• IMG_1288.JPG
    IMG_1288.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1289.JPG
    IMG_1289.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1290.JPG
    IMG_1290.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1291.JPG
    IMG_1291.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Thanks for solving the mystery of how to get into whats in the box...another fiat mystery sovled just have to find another secret hide away for my chocolate n popcorn

Back