General How Do I Update The Software On a Series 7, 2020 Fiat 500c Uconnect diver interphase?

Currently reading:
General How Do I Update The Software On a Series 7, 2020 Fiat 500c Uconnect diver interphase?

Hi everyone, I just swapped out my 2015 Fist 500 for a 2020 500C model that has the large display for the user interphase. Now it's over three years old, I know I neeed to speak to a dealer for a new maps subscription, if I want one, but what about the firm wear on the unit?
It looks like Mopar made changes to the whole connect app earlier in 2023, but I can't work out if it updated itself or not, and if not, how do I update it. I found an old webpage, put in my VIN, expecting it to check and if there were more updates, to be able to download them into a USB, which you can re-flash the system with. But the page does not work, or, my VIN is not eligible. They system clearly connects by itself to some sort of signal, as it can play DAB radio, but what about general firmware updates?

There's a suggestion that it's now obsolete see the last post

Hi everyone, I just swapped out my 2015 Fist 500 for a 2020 500C model that has the large display for the user interphase. Now it's over three years old, I know I neeed to speak to a dealer for a new maps subscription, if I want one, but what about the firm wear on the unit?
It looks like Mopar made changes to the whole connect app earlier in 2023, but I can't work out if it updated itself or not, and if not, how do I update it. I found an old webpage, put in my VIN, expecting it to check and if there were more updates, to be able to download them into a USB, which you can re-flash the system with. But the page does not work, or, my VIN is not eligible. They system clearly connects by itself to some sort of signal, as it can play DAB radio, but what about general firmware updates?
It is the https://www.driveuconnect.com website that you found ?

Back