How did you find Fiatforum?

Currently reading:
How did you find Fiatforum?

Through Google!!!

I did take possession of my 1980 X1/9 today....

I did have a 1984 124 Spider while I was in college, and decided to get a toy to work on for the summer....

I look forward to being an active and helpful member....

Thanks -

Mike

Hey CoMaddmax!

I just picked up a 1980 X1/9 from Connecticut today.... The interior is fantastic, and the body needs some help (as do all old Fiats).

A few things do not work, but I expected that. After having a 1974 124 Spider, I know how these old boxes work!!!

I was lucky to pick mine up for $1700... If I spend $2000 to make it in VG condition, I'll be a happy camper....

Good luck in your search!

Mike

Accidentally, been looking for some fiat cars, and forums and boom... :)

Found it through google when I was looking up at issues related to Fiat 500's from BSM.

Just bought a white Fiat 500!

Hi,Ben
i am a menber in Fiat Zone which is in China, and I has been wondering if there are onther Fiat forum out of China? So, Google...,then found the FiatForum.

Via google. Was desperate for answers since Haynes manual is - well, probably going to be ceremonially burned soon.

Another Grande Punto owner flagged me down randomly on the streets. Told me I should sign up to Fiat Forum seen as I have already done Grande up a bit. Very nice of him, didn't even tell me his name!

That dude showed me the light! :slayer:

Another Grande Punto owner flagged me down randomly on the streets. Told me I should sign up to Fiat Forum seen as I have already done Grande up a bit. Very nice of him, didn't even tell me his name!

That dude showed me the light! :slayer:

Thats what we like to hear, spreading the word to other fiat drivers. Shame none that ive told have signed up lol

Back