General Hi I'm new!

Currently reading:
General Hi I'm new!

littleone2013

Just joined this site to have a little look at people's good and bad points on the 500. I have had a smart car for 4 years which I love, but I fell in love with the 500 and am looking into getting one! Please feel free to give me any information I might need & could help me ☺️ Thank you!

It's subjective, there are good and bad points relating to the 500 but its really down to opinion.
It's basically the same car as a Fiat Panda but costs a lot more. However it has character by the spade full and is by far the best 'retro' re make of a 'classic' available.
It's cheap to run and as reliable as anything else out there really.
We have two so you can tell we are very impressed with them ; )

Welcome! We have too two.... er...two too!

Good points; as above but I also add good ingress/egress with big (though heavy) doors and a high seating position that doesn't have you trying to lever yourself up from the floor to get out.

Bad points; mostly niggles, lack of storage, tight footwell and overly complex auto climate control - the manual system on the Pop is preferable.

Finally, I regard it as a two-seater - back seat's for extra storage (or two small dogs!).;)

Thank you so much for your information it has really help! I think I'm 100% going to leave the Smart crew & join the Fiat crew! Time to start saving ?

Back